It was the closing minutes of the LA Lakers and the Cleveland Cavaliers game. The game was already done in the first half and awaiting the finality with a 112-57 crushing and lopsided victory by the Lakers.
Lebron James, like a vulture waiting for a helpless prey sees that opportunity and tweeted.
“Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. It’s not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!”
It was adding insult to injury, like throwing boiling water into an already burned skin. Cleveland lost Lebron James last summer to the Miami Heat. It was inevitable for James to leave but the manner it was done was unacceptable. He put everyone’s hope high then placed them into an emotional circus by announcing his decision on live T.V.
Parting is definitely the most difficult thing to do especially when you invested love and emotions to a particular person or a place. Cleveland only wanted honesty from their number one superstar. If he had no plans of re-signing he could have given them some hints or actions that he is inclining in moving out.
You can’t blame how Dan Gilbert and the Cavalier’s fans react. They were just acting on instinct. If someone punches you then definitely you punch him back. However, finding joy on the expense of a 55 point thrashing seems like a kick in the groin. It was uncalled for and insensitive with the Cavs sitting at the bottom of the NBA standings winning only 8 out of 38 games on their 82 game-schedule.
It isn’t fun if you’ve won 60 plus games a year before, and you’re on a 19 to 20 game losing skid this season.
James denied saying it was not his message it was from someone, and he forwarded it to his tweeter account. But then again, why forward something that you think would be detrimental to the franchise?
The pain and the frustration are already deep. It would take years or maybe a decade to heal all wounds.
This is the time to make necessary steps for damage control before it goes out of hand.
Like a battery, it needs the positive and negative polarity. Two negatives would never work. Two wrongs would never make it right.
What goes around comes around…
- Cavaliers Mailbag: Potential Trade Options, Tampering and Season …
- Forgetting LeBron James | WaitingForNextYear
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs LA Lakers Live Streaming Free Online 01/11 …
- LeBron Bashes Cavaliers via Twitter | Sportsrageous
- LeBron James | Karma Tweet | SportsGrid
- LeBron James Takes Twitter Jab at Cavaliers – OK! Magazine – The …
- Nike Air Max LeBron VII “Bugatti” Custom | NiceKicks.com
- LeBron James Twitter: Mocks Cleveland Cavaliers
- Forum Blue And Gold » Preview and Chat: The Cleveland Cavaliers
- TLN's Postgame Report: Lakers vs. Cavaliers – Good Ol' Fashion …
- LeBron James Mocks Cavs On Twitter After 55 Point Loss To Lakers …
- The Point Forward » Posts Newsmaker LeBron lashes out on Twitter «
- Cleveland Steamer: Cavaliers get annihilated by 55 in Kobe's house …
- LeBron James: “Karma is a b****” | Dime Magazine (dimemag.com …
- Recap: Cavs at Lakers
- Cavs-Lakers In-Game Report
Latest posts by Jess Matthew Beltran (see all)
- Vince Carter Can Still Do It – November 11, 2017
- Dwight Howard: Superman’s Mortality – October 7, 2017
- Canelo Alvarez – Genady Golovkin : How Boxing Stole The Fight – September 18, 2017