Chris Paul looks at the New Orleans Arena for one last time before his team flies out to Los Angeles. It has been one magical ride so far. In spite losing their top scorer David West to injury, they still came out winning 47 games and the seventh playoff spot in the Western conference. There are some doubts if ever they could go past first round. However, there were no questions how their heart would take them. This is an opportunity and they make the best out of it by giving it all. They know that whatever happens, they still came out a winner to their very supportive fans and to New Orleans.
Maybe that is what motivates the Hornets. The fans fought for them in spite the economic crisis and even hurricane Katrina. They stood by their team. They have been through a lot, but still they came out swinging.
When the NBA purchased the Hornets from previous owners George Shinn and Gary Chouest it was a move to save the franchise from falling out. However, there is still uncertainty. That is why when the team was on the verged of walking away from its lease. Local businesses and everybody worked together and raised money to buy enough tickets to block an escape clause. That is why the team keeps on winning because they get their strength from their fans fighting spirit.
An organization called group gain is dedicated to shifting power to the consumers instead of corporations. They are currently organizing a deal to allow fans from New Orleans to purchase a stake in the team just like the Green Bay Packers organizational structure. In return the team stays in New Orleans forever. Just another sample on how serious the New Orleans fans needed their team so badly.
Chris Paul knows it’s a big mountain to climb especially if you’re facing the defending champs. But he knows this deeply, no matter how big or how high there’s no mountain that can’t be climbed, even with just one leg.
They got everybody on his back, and it’s not just a team fighting but the whole city is with them.
Chris Paul looked at the New Orleans arena for one last time. They will play two games against the Lakers starting this Sunday and no matter what happens… They will eventually play back in their arena. Back to the fans of New Orleans, back to the place where it should belong…
The Hornets stays in New Orleans because no matter what… Nobody’s giving in without a fight.
- Hornets guard Chris Paul Receives A Lap Dance From Nicki Minaj …
- Video: Nicki Minaj Gives NBA Baller Chris Paul A Lap Dance | Young …
- 2011 NBA Playoffs on Australian TV – NBAMate
- My 2011 NBA Playoff Predictions | GCOBB.COM
- NBA Playoffs 2011: Can Anyone Besides Chris Paul Step Up vs. Los …
- 2011 NBA Playoffs: LeBron, Wade & Bosh vs. 76ers | The Big Lead
- Rap Radar :: Nicki Minaj Gives Chris Paul A Lap Dance
- NBA Baller Chris Paul Gets A Lap Dance From Nicki Minaj | Necole …
- New Orleans Hornets: 10 Questions « Lakers Blog
Latest posts by Jess Matthew Beltran (see all)
- Dwight Howard: Superman’s Mortality – October 7, 2017
- Canelo Alvarez – Genady Golovkin : How Boxing Stole The Fight – September 18, 2017
- Conor Mcgregor has a chance to score an upset against Floyd Mayweather – August 24, 2017